Let’s be clear, by visiting In Search Of An Exit here in
2021 2022 2023, you are voluntarily assuming some risk related to exposure to COVID-19. Capiche? We don’t think it’s a lot of risk, read on to see how we’re helping to mitigate that risk, but hey, this was your idea, not ours.
So, how are we making things safe(r)?
- First and foremost, all players 5 or older must be vaccinated against COVID-19, including at least the bivalent booster from fall of 2022 (and we obviously encourage getting the new fall 2023 boosters that just came out ASAP!) (we haven’t even gotten ours yet!). Until community transmission rates decline, we are prioritizing the safety of our staff and players by requiring that all customers are vaccinated. (Pro-Tip: Our neighbors at Lecare Pharmacy have vaccinated more folks than literally any other pharmacy in Oregon, no appointment necessary, just walk up, get boosted, and then come play!)
- Secondly, we’re requiring players to wear face coverings in the common spaces (the lobby and bathroom), and highly encouraging continuing to wear them once inside the game as well.
- Additionally, we’re only running each of our games a maximum of four times a day, with the start times spaced at least two hours apart.
- We have some robust HEPA-grade air purifiers, which are effective at capturing particles smaller than the COVID-19 virus. Inside our games, they are performing a complete air exchange approximately every 6 minutes.
- All of our bookings are private, you will never be paired up with other guests. (Honestly, we had been doing it that way for years before COVID anyway.)
- There’s hand sanitizer everywhere! EVERYWHERE. Help! It’s in the walls!
- Our staff is fully-vaccinated as of September 12th, 2022.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.